Recommended: Your video should be uploaded to the Rutgers YouTube Channel before proceeding.
Also review more details about videos with SAS: https://sasit.rutgers.edu/how-to-guides/web-development-documentation/web-development/116-joomla-3-x/video/699-video-hosting-options-at-rutgers
- Take a screen shot of the video to be added to the gallery, and crop it to display a still image from the video. This will be used as the thumbnail for the video.
- Upload the image into the gallery.
- Click on Edit for the thumbnail image that you uploaded into the gallery:
- Go to where the video is hosted, and copy the URL of the video:
- Paste the URL for the video into the media code:
- Click Save & Close.
- You can now see the image as a thumbnail with the rest of the images:
- When you click on it, you will be taken to the lightbox, and you can play the video: