- From the back end Joomla! administrator interface, go to Components -> Ignite Gallery -> Categories.
- In the left side, Categories should be highlighted in blue, indicating you are in Category list view.
- Click Manage Images in the row for the category corresponding to the gallery you'd like to edit:
- Click the "Add Files" button or drag images into the grey box labelled "Drag files here" or click "Add Files", then browse to the images you want to upload:
- Once you have selected all the images to be uploaded, click Start Upload.
- Once the image appears in the list and is "Published" (i.e. the Published column shows a green check box for the image rather than a red circle), the image should appear in the gallery.
- Choose the Edit link in the image's Description column to edit the image details. Documentation on editing the image details is here.
- Related Videos:
- Training and Workshop for Image Galleries (Ignite Gallery) Details | Click for Training Video