The University has moved to replace paper-intensive processes with an online tool accessible from phones, tablets, and computers. Rutgers departments and units now have access to a secure e-signature tool to verify, route, track, and store documents requiring signatures.
- Anything needing a 'signature', e.g. an offer letter.
- NTT, PTL forms.
How can I get started using Docusign?
- All docusign building should be done in the the SAS DocuSign demo environment.
- Document signers do not require a Docusign account and do not need to be affiliated with Rutgers.
- Creating forms requires an account. SAS faculty and staff may request an account by creating a work order requesting for a docusign account.
- Other faculty and staff may request an account at the RU IT Docusign page.
- All docusign building should be done in the DEMO environment.
- Once you are ready to move your templates to production, please notify Matt Wosniak.
Demo vs. Production Environment
DEMO Example... see top right corner it states DEMO, banner color is BLUE
Production Environment - Banner color is red
Docusign Training / Documentation
Wednesday March 10, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday March 17, 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Introduction to Docusign - How to Sign a Document, Modify Preferences, Modify Signature
- Advanced Docusign - Create an Envelope, Template (Single and Multiple Signatures), Bulk Import, PowerForm
- RU IT Docusign page
Documentation from SAS-IT Training:
- Docusign - Advanced, How to create an envelope, form, template
- Docusign - Advanced - Part 2 - 4 sample docusign forms
- Docusign - Basic, How to Sign a document
- Class project Materials
- Lynda/LinkedIn Learning (free for Rutgers faculty, staff and students).