Crop an Image
- Draw a box over the image with your cursor.
- Go to the top toolbar and under Tools, chose Crop.
- File --> Save.
Changing an Image's Dimensions
- Go to Preview App on your Mac and click on Show Markup Toolbar and click Adjust Size Button.
- Enter new values for the width and height or click fit into to choose a size or to resize by percentage.
- Select Scale proportionally to keep the same proportions and prevent the image from being stretched.
- Deselect resample image to not lose detail.
Rotate or Flip an Image
- In the Preview App on your Mac choose the Rotate tool.
- To flip an image choose tools then flip vertical or horizontal.