This article describes how to unpublish a slide in a SmartSlider2 slider (slideshow).
- Go to Components -> SmartSlider2:
- Click the name of the slider/slideshow to be edited:
- On the left, a list of individual slide names will appear. To the right of each slide name should be a green check icon, indicating that each slide is published:
- Find the name of the slide that should be unpublished, and click its green check icon to change it to a red X. This will unpublish the slide:
- The slide will no longer be visible in the slideshow. You can publish it again by clicking on its red X to change it back to a green check.