This procedure describes how to add the "Ken Burns" motion effect (slow zooming in) to a slide in SmartSlider2.
Note: this effect can only be applied to images that are in image layers, and not to images that are set as a background image.
Select the slide to edit
- Go to Components > SmartSlider2:
- Click the name of the slider/slideshow to be edited:
- On the left, a list of individual slides will appear. Click on the slide you want to edit:
- You will now be at the Slide Settings page for the slide you want to edit.
Edit the slide
- Click the image layer under the "Slide" area to the bottom (see #1 below).
- On the left, find "Image item settings" (see #2 below) and scroll to the bottom. If "Image item settings" does not appear, the image is most likely a background image and cannot get the "Ken Burns" effect.
- Find the "Ken burns" section to the lower left (see #1 below).
- Change "Enabled" to "On" (see #2 below).
- Click "Save" to the upper right (see #3 below).
- When you refresh the page containing the slideshow, you should now notice that the slider will slowly zoom into the image that you enabled the "Ken Burns" effect for.