JEvents is an event management extension for Joomla! that stores calendar-based event information. The events can be organized by categories, which helps to display them in different groupings. In fact, events can actually exist in multiple categories in JEvents. Events can be displayed within a module, or they can be accessed from a menu item. There are many different types of options for displaying events, including a monthly calendar, a list of events from a category, a list of upcoming events, or a date range of events.
You can access JEvents in the Joomla! back-end by going to "Components > JEvents"
These articles provide documentation for working with JEvents:
- Adding an Event (JEvents)
- Adding Images to Events using JEvents File Uploader Tool
- Adding PDFs to events using JEvents file uploader tool
- Creating a "JEvents - Latest Events Module"
- Creating Menu Items to Display Events from JEvents
- Embedding a Latest Events Module within an Article
- Managing Event Categories (JEvents)
- Removing a Repeating Event (JEvents)