• Google Maps
1) Embed Google map of unit's address within Custom module and assign to Contact Us menu item:
- Go to Google Maps and enter the building address.
- Click Share.
- Click Embed Map.
- Copy the embed code for the iframe.
2) Create a new Custom module called "Contact Us - Google Map"
- Change "Show Title" to "Hide"
- Enter the unit's address at the top of the module after the text "Main office:"
- Link the address to its URL as it appears on Google Maps.
Example: For "604 Allison Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854-8082" the link would be:
<a href="https://www.google.com/maps/place/604+Allison+Rd,+Piscataway+Township,+NJemail@example.com,-74.4669924,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c3c70d50b175d7:0x495c76a64748b442!8m2!3d40.5247824!4d-74.4648037" target="_blank" rel="noopener">
- If asked to add "mailto:" to the URL, click No.
- Switch to the Source Code editor and paste the embed code for the Google Map below the address.
- Modify the code to change the iframe's width to 100% and height to 400.
- Add the following paragraph tags (with aria code) before and after the embedded map:
<p aria-hidden="true" aria-role="presentation"> <iframe src="/actual-map-goes-here" width="100%" height="400" style="border: 0;" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe> </p>
- For Position, select "extension-a".
- Assign the module to the Contact Us menu item on the Main Menu.
- Save & Close the module.