A custom module contains some combination of text, images, and links. Editing a custom module is very similar to editing an article.
In the below screenshot, "Contacts" is a custom module that contains text and links. The title of the module usually appears in a large font above the content within the module.
- In the Joomla! back-end (Control Panel), navigate to Extensions > Modules (see #1 below)
- In the search field, type the name of the module and press [Enter] or click the search icon (see #2 below)
- Click the Title of the module (see #3 below)
- Under the formatting toolbars, edit the text that appears in the module (see #1 below). You can format the text using the buttons on the editor toolbars (see #2 below).
- When done, click Save & Close: