This procedure explains how to delete a menu item from a menu.
We recommend unpublishing a menu item if you do not want to permanently delete it.
In this example, we will delete the menu item "PLAYGROUND" in the Main Menu:
- Login to the Administrator back-end URL for the website.
- Go to Menus (see #1 below) and select the menu containing the item to be unpublished (see #2 below):
- Check the checkbox for the menu item to be unpublished (see #3 below).
- Click the Trash button (see #4 below).
- The menu item will no longer appear in the menu: