You can display a list of documents from the same category within an article. The list will automatically update as new documents are added to the category.
Create "DOCman - Documents" module
- Go to Extensions > Modules
- Click the green New button to the upper left
- Select DOCMan - Documents
- Enter the Title for your module (see #1 below)
- Click within the Categories field and select your DOCMan category (see #2 below)
- Click Save & Close to the upper left (see #3 below)
Embed the "DOCman - Documents" module in an article
- In the Joomla! Administrator page, click Content > Articles
- Find and click on your article you want your list of documents in
- Click at where you want your list to display, and then click the Module button below the content area (third button from the left)
- In the - Select Type - dropdown menu, select "DOCMan - Documents"
- Click on the ID number of the new module you created
- Click Save & Close icon to the upper left to save your article
- Your article will now display a list of all the documents in your selected DOCMan Category