- Always obtain permission before using images from a public website.
- Before using images of students, obtain emails from the students granting you permission to post their pictures on the website.
- There are images available to use through SAS Office of Communications; they can also schedule a photo shoot for your unit.
- You can also download images from the Rutgers Photo Gallery.
- Images in the public domain can be freely used. There are many available at Wikimedia Commons (check the copyright status of an image to verify whether it is in the public domain).
- Ideally, you should resize images before uploading them to your website. The maximum width allowed by our current template is 1200px.
- Images must be on your computer or on a network drive in order for you to add them to the website.