- If you are not already at the image listing for an Ignite Gallery category, you can go there as follows:
- From the back end Joomla! administrator interface, go to Components -> Ignite Gallery -> Categories.
- Click Manage Images in the row for the category containing the images you'd like to edit.
- Click Edit in the Description or Tag column corresponding to the row for the image to be edited:
- In the Edit Image Details page, you can set the following:
- Description (optional)
- Tags (optional)
- Image Alt Text (required for accessibility; a short description of the image that can be the same as the "Description")
- Image Link (optional; allows you to link the image to another page or website)
- If you want to replace an image with another one, click Browse to the right of "Change Image":
Then browse to the image on your computer and click Open.
- After editing all the details for an image, click Save And Next at the top to edit the details for the next image, or Save & Close when done.
Editing Image Details
- Related Videos:
- Training and Workshop for Image Galleries (Ignite Gallery) Details | Click for Training Video