I. Create first slide:
- Open an existing slider.
- Click the "Create Slide" button that shows on the left side under the name of the slider (under "Back to Dashboard).
- Click "Layout".
- Select the "image-only" layout ( see #3 - button with graphic that looks like a mountain and moon).
- Click "Item" (see #2).
- For "Active Item", select "Image" for Layer 1 (see #3),
- Click the "Image" button and select the image to be displayed in the first slider.
- Under image item settings, change "Ken burns" to on.
- Click "SAVE" to the upper right.
II. Duplicate slide as needed:
- Click the name of the slider/slideshow to be edited.
- Under the text "Create slide" is a list. These are individual slides. To the right of each slide name should be a green check icon. Hover over the check icon until you see Duplicate and Delete. Choose Duplicate.