Creating a Poll in Zoom
Polls are a great way to engage students and assess understanding.
To create polls ahead of your session:
- Go to rutgers.zoom.com and find your previously scheduled session under Meetings – Upcoming Meetings:
- At the bottom of the screen, click “Add” to create a new poll:
- Fill in the following information and click Save:
Launching a Poll During A Meeting
- On the bottom toolbar, click the “Polls” button:
- From this window, you can select which poll if you have more than one, or edit an existing poll before launching it. Once you’re ready to start, click “Launch Polling”.
- As attendees vote, the results will update. To end the poll, click “End Polling” at the bottom of the screen:
- You can also share the results of the poll or relaunch using the buttons at the button after you end the poll: