Random Image Module
This module will display a single image from a folder. If you have 10 images in the folder, each time the page is visited a different image will be displayed. This can add interesting variety to the site, without having a complex slideshow.
It is recommended that the image is RESIZED and CROPPED so all images in the folder are the same size.
It is possible to assign a link to ALL images, if someone clicks on the image they can be taken to a specific area of the website. The link has to be the SAME for all images.
This is not to substitute for an actual photo gallery or slide show.
A suggested use is for a ‘study abroad’ or perhaps different pieces of artwork to be displayed on the home page of a website.
1. Upload Images to the Specific Folder (Content à Media)
2. Create new Folder to place images in
3. Upload images into the folder (Select folder first)
4. Create new module type: RANDOM IMAGE
5. Define the options with Random Image Module