This document explains how to upload multiple files simultaneously using the DOCman document manager component for Joomla! 3.x.
Uploading Multiple Files
- Log into your Joomla! site administrator URL.
- Click on the "Components" menu, and select "DocMan" > "Files":
- Click the "Upload" icon" to the upper left:
- An Upload files to Root popup window will appear.
- Make sure "Upload from: Computer" is selected in the upper left (see #1 below).
- Drag your files to the Drag files here area in the middle of the popup window (see #2 below).
- Click the Start Upload button in the lower right corner of the popup window:
- When the documents have been uploaded, the Upload files to Root popup window will show Status for the filenames as 100% (see #1 below).
- Close the Upload files to Root popup window by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner (see #2 below).
- The documents will not yet be visible on your web site. You must now create document entries for them by following the procedure for Creating Document Entries for Unlinked Files in DocMan.