How to access the SAS Novell Servers from your iPad/iPhone
1. Download and install WebDAV Navigator from the Apple App store for your iPad or iPhone.
2. Start the application and you'll see a gray screen. Click the + in the upper right hand corner
3. You can enter what you want under name (e.g. Rutgers Novell)
- Under Server URL: https://netstorage.sas.rutgers.edu/oneNet/NetStorage (case matters)
Enter your password under password and then hit Save in the upper right hand corner
Under username enter: .username.users.context.fas (don't miss the leading period)
4.Then hit Done in the upper left.
5. You should now be able to click on the server name and all of the drives that are normally mapped on your workstation in the office will show up on the device.
You can navigate through them and open documents directly or download them to the iPad and open them by clicking on the Local Storage in the lower right hand corner (pic of a hard drive).
The icons in the lower left hand corner allow you to create a new folder on the server, refresh the list of files and directories or access data on the iPad in order to upload it to the server.
If you have any difficulty following this procedure, please submit a work order at: