Smart Slider 2: Copy and Modify a Template Layer
I. Copy and Modify a Template Layer in a slider:
- Go to Components -> Smart Slider 2
- Click the name of the slider/slideshow to be edited.
- Under the text "Createslide" is a list. These are individual slides. To the right of each slide name should be a green check icon. Hover over the check icon until you see Duplicate and Delete. Choose Duplicate.
- You should now be in a screen editing the new slide.
- Change the name of the slide in Slide Settings, in the "Name" field (see #1 below).
- Click the "Item" button on the left (see #2 below).
- In the "Active Item" dropdown menu select "image" under "Layer #1" (see #3 below).
- Under "Image Item Settings" click on the "Image" button (see #4 below).
- A pop-up will appear with media folders. Find the image you want to place in the slide and select it.
- Click "Insert" on the upper right.
- On the right hand side under "Slide Settings" change "Published" from "OFF" to "ON" by clicking the button (see #1 below).
- Save your changes by pressing the "Save" button on the upper right hand corner of the screen (see #2 above).