Linking to DocMan Documents (Joomla! 3.x)
This procedure explains how to create links to DOCman documents within articles, on web sites using the SAS Content Management System (CMS; Joomla! 3.x).
Linking to Documents:
- Edit the article in which you want to create the link to the DocMan document (see: Editing Articles - link TBD)
- Click the "Document" button below the text area:
- A popup window will appear. Click on the category containing the document you want to link to:
- Click on the name of the document you want to link to (see #1 below).
- If the link text should differ from the document name, edit the text in the Link caption field accordingly (see #2 below).
- Click Insert document link (see #3 below).
- A link to the document will appear in your article.
- Click the Save icon in the upper left corner of the page: