Editing Articles (Joomla! back-end) - Using Images in Joomla!
- Be sure you have copyright to use the images on a public website
- If you are using images with students, be sure you have the authority to use those images on the website.
- There are images available to use through SAS Communications Department
- As a suggestion Images should be resized PRIOR to uploading them to a website. As a ‘max’ width 1200px, most images should display much smaller on a web page.
- Images must be on your computer or on a network drive in order to add images to the website.
How to Add images to your Joomla! article
Working with the image in your Article