Creating a copy of an existing article
This procedure describes how to create a new article as a copy of an existing article. This is especially useful when you would like to preserve the formatting of the original article.
1. Log in to the Administrator back-end.
2. Locate the article to be copied by clicking on Content then Articles.
3. Find the article you want to copy, then click on its title.
4 Click "Save as Copy" at the top (see #1 below).
5. Change the title of the article (see #2 below).
6. Delete the existing Alias; a new one will be generated from the new title (see #3 below).
7. Edit the article text as needed (see #4 below).
8. Change the status on the right to "Published" (see #5 below).
9. Click "Save & Close" at the top (see #6 below).