To manually re-order articles:
- Filter for the category of articles to be reordered.
- Go to Content -> Articles and click the Search Tools button.
- In the "Select Category" dropdown that appears, select the name of the category of articles that need sorting.
- To the upper right, find the filter that displays the number of articles (found below the Options button; see below) and change it from "20" to "All":
- At the top of the leftmost column, there is an icon that looks like up/down arrowheads. Hover over it and you'll see this text:
Select to sort by this column
- Notice that below it is a column full of icons that look like three, light gray stacked boxes.
- Click the double arrow icon at top of column and the stacked boxes should turn black indicating sorting is active.
- Drag each stack of boxes into the correct position.
- After doing this, you will need to refresh the browser to see the change.