Editing Articles (Joomla! 3.x) - Basic Editing
The procedure explains how to edit articles using the Editor interface in Joomla! 3.x
1. Log on to your site using the Editor Login URL for your web site.
2. Browse to the article you wish to edit.
3. Click the Edit icon to edit your article:
4. Modify the text in thetext area (see #1 below) under theformatting (WYSIWYG) toolbars as required.
5. Use the icons on the formatting toolbars (see #2 below) to format your text. The function of each button on the toolbar will be displayed as you position the mouse cursor over it. You can also find a guide to the functionality of all the editing buttons here.
6. Use the keyboard short cuts: Ctrl-c for copy, Ctrl-x for cut, and Ctrl-v for Paste.
7. When you're done editing your article, save it by clicking the Save button in the upper left corner (see #3 above).
8. To cancel any changes you have made and close the article, click the Cancel button (see #4 above).