Email, Calendar & Mailing Lists
Configuring Apple iPhone for Zimbra Calendar Access
This procedure explains how to set up the Apple iPhone to connect to the SAS Zimbra Calendar system.
Apple iPhone software 3.0 is required to connect to Zimbra. This is a free software update from Apple.
- On the iPhone, go into System Settings
- Select Mail > Contacts > Calendars.
- Select Add Account
- Click "Other"
- Click "Calendars > CalDAV calendar."
- For Server enter: zimbra.sas.rutgers.edu.
- Username: enter your complete email address.
- Password: enter the Zimbra (Novell) password.
- Press "Next"
- At the "cannot connect using SSL" message click Cancel
- Click Advanced and change port from 8443 to 443.
- Press "calDav"
- Press Next
- At the "Unable to Verify Certificate" warning, press "Accept"
- CalDav might warn that it was unable to verify the information. Click "Save."